Projects & Challenges
The project has created a homely environment to the community especially to the orphans, children in need and refugees.
With the limited resources and lack of space for the school, it still struggles to provides food, education, clothing and recreation.In the past years the school has produced candidates who have joined various secondary schools in Kenya after writing Kenya certificate of primary education(KCPE).Although St.john’s united Methodist church Kayole through the school project has make a big impact in the community, there are a number of challenges that we are appealing for assistance.
- Lack of land space for the school to have a permanent location as renting is quite challenging and expensive.
- Lack of funds to sustain the feeding program, which is improving the health of the pupils.
- Lack of funds for meeting the costs of both teaching and support staff.
- Lack of funds to buy school supplies like text books and other materials needed in the school.
- Lack of transport
- Lack of clean water and sanitation.
- Lack of scholarship for students in need.